For Your, and Our, Safety we would ask our Customers to follow these Guidelines
- Customers are welcome to come into the shop, but please, no more than two at a time (unless you are in the same work team or household).
- If more than two customer groups are in the shop, then we will ask you to wait outside and keep to Social Distancing measures.
- When one Customer / Group leaves, or if the shop is empty, please feel free to enter the shop.
- There are clear plastic screens around the shop to keep both you and us safe.
- Please observe the Social Distancing Measures whilst in the shop.
- Feel free to browse the shop staying the “Customer Side” of our screens.
- If you wish to purchase any items, please take them to the HireDesk Counter and display the barcode so it can be scanned.
- When purchasing only, please use the Contactless Debit/Credit Card system.
Cash should be avoided where possible.
When Hiring, we will use our online Address Checking System. To protect your card security details, please do not read out the card number but instead, display the card so that our staff can read the numbers, turning the card over when we need the CVV number.
- Once served, if you are hiring equipment that cannot be collected from the HireDesk, you will be invited to return to your vehicle so the equipment can be brought out to you.
- We would ask you to load your own vehicle unless assistance is needed with our forklift. Under a few circumstances, and where the equipment hired is not too heavy to lift, will may load your vehicle for you and would ask you to wait either in or well away from your vehicle.
Thank you for your understanding
Keep Safe & Keep Well